Monday, June 2, 2014

Curtains

Here's a fuzzy picture of the fabric that will be curtains.

Just as soon as I get around to asking someone to whip them up.



In our old house, we finished a bonus room upstairs.  The walls were the light blue color and this was the fabric that would've been a futon cover and a curtain for one window.  Those items were never made....and then we moved.  I'm so glad I held onto this fabric!!! There's tan in it, so the tan walls will be perfect.  I plan to paint canvases that mimic the squares.  It's funky and I really think we can consider it gender-neutral. 

**Update:  I asked on Facebook if someone could make four simple panel curtains out of this.  I got a response and I'm taking the fabric to her at VBS tomorrow.  We'll have curtains soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment